Auf dem Gries 73, Saal a. d. Donau, Bavaria, 93342, Germany
from now on
26. August 2022
31. December 2023
- Assembly of special tools for mass production
- Production of tools on the basis of high-precision computer-controlled tool machines, like milling, screw, or grinding machines
- Revision of tools located in the production
- Profound knowledge and experience in tool making and/or a completed apprenticeship as tool maker
- Corporal loadability
- Precision and high concentrativeness
- a permanent job in an expanding company
- good and personal working atmosphere in an owner-managed family business in the third generation with young bosses
- development and training opportunities
- performance-related payment
- many social benefits
- highly innovative corporate pension plan
- 30 days holiday + 3 optional operational closing days
- special leave for special occasions
- flexible working hours
- modern and barrier-free workplaces
- bicycle leasing through the company
Have we piqued your interest?
Would you like to be part of our corporate family?
Then feel free to apply
conveniently using our application form below,
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Many thanks for your trust!