- Operation and monitoring of automated systems
- Removal and assembly of high-quality plastic parts for the automotive industry (e.g. components for remote keys, housings for electronics)
- Control and testing activities, e.g. functional tests or surface quality
- Packaging activities
- Labeling according to customer specifications
- Vocational qualification not required / career changers welcome
- Goog German language skills
- Flexibility and quality awareness
- Willingness to learn and perform, diligence/accuracy
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to work shifts (2 or 3 shifts)
- a permanent job in an expanding company
- good and personal working atmosphere in an owner-managed family business in the third generation with young bosses
- development and training opportunities
- performance-related payment
- many social benefits
- highly innovative corporate pension plan
- 30 days holiday + 3 optional operational closing days
- special leave for special occasions
- flexible working hours
- modern and barrier-free workplaces
- bicycle leasing through the company
Have we piqued your interest?
Would you like to be part of our corporate family?
Then feel free to apply
conveniently using our application form below,
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Many thanks for your trust!