- autonomous maintenance of the interconnected automation lines
- programming of the robotic and automation systems
- contribution to the development of new projects
- education as mechatronic technician and/or experience in comparable occupations
- experience in programming SPS-control or comparable tools
- interest in responsibility
- ability to identify with a family owned medium sized company
- a permanent job in an expanding company
- good and personal working atmosphere in an owner-managed family business in the third generation with young bosses
- development and training opportunities
- performance-related payment
- many social benefits
- highly innovative corporate pension plan
- 30 days holiday + 3 optional operational closing days
- special leave for special occasions
- flexible working hours
- modern and barrier-free workplaces
- bicycle leasing through the company
Have we piqued your interest?
Would you like to be part of our corporate family?
Then feel free to apply
conveniently using our application form below,
or by email to email@example.com.
Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Many thanks for your trust!