- communication with clients and suppliers in German language
- preparation of the production plan and responsibility for compliance
- warehouse management
- responsibility for material and inventory
- seizure of material for production
- development of analyses, graphs, and tables
- active collaboration, cooperation, and idea creation for further company development
- graduation with "Abitur"
- written and spoken German language skills
- team working attitude
- diligence, responsibility, autonomy, good communcation
- Working in an international company with German roots
- Permanent job in an expanding company
- good and personal working atmosphere in an owner-managed family business in the third generation with young bosses
- Development and training opportunities
- performance-related payment
- many social benefits
- company canteen
- modern and barrier-free workplaces
- flexible working hours
Have we piqued your interest?
Would you like to be part of our corporate family?
Then feel free to apply
conveniently using our application form below,
or by email to email@example.com.
Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Many thanks for your trust!